1. Company Letterhead / Logo: all our quotes have our address for service and NZ contact numbers.
2. Official Supporting Documentation: invoices, receipts, banknotes, links to official social sites etc.
3. Company Consultant: Pet Transport NZ consultants provide full name, email and contact number.
4. Prior Notification: any payment requests should come directly by phone call or email first.
5. Post Confirmation: any payments requests sent should be followed up by confirmation email or call.
6. Specific Amounts: each quote is unique as is your booking deposit and final balance - check the amount requested against the quote provided to you by your consultant
7. If In Doubt - Ask!: our consultants are just phone call or email away. If you receive an unsolicited payment request for any amount of money that does not come direct from your designated consultant, not from a pettransport.co.nz email address, for a booking you haven't made or for pets you don't actually own - please notify us immediately!
Luckily, this is the first instance of being targeted that we are aware of - we know this is a frequent occurance for many other pet couriers. We wanted you to be aware so we can focus on doing what we do best - safely transporting your beloved pets to wherever they need to go in the world. Look our for more furry cuties travelling your way this weekend!